COMPETITIVE RHYTHMIC GYMNASTICS
The Competitive program is more advanced level of training for ages 6+ to prepare gymnasts for Invitational, State, Regional, and National competitions in Levels 3-10.
Each level requires minimum hours of trainings per week in order to ensure that the gymnasts will perform successfully the expected skills of their level.
Each level introduces different body difficulties and apparatus to the athletes.
- Level 3 – floor and ball
- Level 4 – floor and rope
- Level 5 – floor, hoop, clubs
- Level 6 – floor, rope, ball, ribbon
- Level 7 – floor, hoop, ball, clubs
- Level 8 – floor, ball, clubs, ribbon
- Level 9, 10 – hoop, ball, clubs, ribbon (In order to move from Level 9 to level 10, the gymnasts will need to qualify in the first 40 places in USA)